Friday, October 24, 2008

Angelo in the studio...






   Ok, ok. So I am aware that it has been a LOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG time since I last posted anything...I have been very busy, though that is no excuse. So, I am here to say "sorry, and look what I was doing today..."

   I now have a studio! Yay me! I am super excited! I had to be there today since I was having furniture delivered, so I brought Angelo along, and took some fun pics of him! Then Kat met us up there, and Angelo modeled for her too! He is such a little stud!  

   I am preparing for a wedding that I am photographing tomorrow morning. Michael & Anthony are tying the knot, and I could not be more excited for them! I am expecting great weather for their morning ceremony! I will post a photo or two tomorrow night, I promise!

   That's really all I've got for you right now! Here are some pics of Angelo, and one shot of a corner of my studio! Fun!

Until tomorrow...

Becca

No comments: